Board index » English Forums » Announcement & Information  » Call for Beta Testers

[ 2 posts ]
Author
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:45 am 
Railroad & Co.

Dear Railroad & Co. User,

even in phases, when there is no new version or product to be actually tested, we want to involve beta testers into discussion in the very early phases of new projects. For this reason we are permanently looking for new beta testers as continuous reinforcement of our beta tester team. As a member of this team you will not only benefit from free license codes for future modules and upgrades, but you will also have the opportunity to influence future developments at a very early stage.

Internal discussion takes place in a private area of this forum.

To recrute new members for the team I would like to ask all of, who want to join the beta test team in the future, to apply (again) for this team.

The application runs permanently without a deadline. However, the sooner you apply, the bigger are your chances to be taken into account.

Your application should be sent by email to contact@freiwald.com and should include the following information:

:arrow: your real name and your exact user name used in this forum
:arrow: the scale and track system of your layout (e.g. H0, N, DC, AC, etc.)
:arrow: estimated time usually spent for model railroading per week
:arrow: the products and modules, that you are using (e.g. TrainController, TrainProgrammer, +4DSound, etc.) and their version
:arrow: the size of your layout (among others est. number of turnouts, signals, routes, blocks, schedules, engines, trains, etc.)
:arrow: a copy of your layout data (attached .YRR and .YRS file), if you are a user of TrainController, if available
:arrow: the digital systems connected to your layout
:arrow: the characteristics of your computer (operating system and version, CPU speed, memory size, screen, etc.)
:arrow: your computer experience (novice, average, professional) - this information is for better planning; novice computer users are also welcome
:arrow: how your layout is operated (usual number of operators, manual operation, semi-automatic operation, full-automatic operation, etc.)
:arrow: special interests (e.g. switchboard or route control, train control, dispatching, signalling, shunting/switching, operation of roundhouses, ...)
:arrow: brief delineation of your expectation and most important wishes regarding future projects

Even if you have sent an application in the past, I ask you to apply once more, if you are still interested. This will help me to sort out those existing applicants, who are not interested anymore.

Many thanks in advance for your support. I am looking forward to receive your application.

Post subject: Re: Call for Beta Testers
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:20 pm 
Railroad & Co.

Dear Railroad & Co. User,

herewith I would like to thank all people, who have sent already or will send an application as beta tester. We will not respond individually to each particular application. Instead we will store each application in our records and as soon as we extend our team by additional beta testers we might get back to your application and invite you to become a new member of this team.

I am looking forward to our future cooperation.

[ 2 posts ]